Everyone can tell you the risk. An entrepreneur can see the reward.
31st December 2020 will be the big day 🙂
business creators and thinker of fresh ideas.
Program Format (Three Phases)
Ignite is a three phased HiCoSTians Entrepreneurship Program.
Phase 1 – Submit your application (Completed on 18th Oct 2020)
Phase 2 – Prepare your business plan along with a mentor (Going On)
Phase 3 – Present your pitch to investors, jury and hicostians
ONE Winner will be announced on 31st December 2020
Prize – INR 1 Lakh & surprises
Benefits – Access to investors network within our alumni
Note – Go to the bottom of this page to see FAQs
Phase One is OVER
Submit your application
Please fill the application form by clicking on Apply below.
Last Date to submit – 18th October 2020
Selected participants will be announced on 19th October 2020
Phase Two is Going On
Business plan preparation
* You will be assigned a mentor
* Prepare your business plan max by 30th November 2020
Present your pitch
Prepare your business plan and get ready to showcase it in front of investors, jury and all hicostians.
* Starting 1st week of December 2020.
* Schedule and format will be shared later.
experienced and trusted adviser
A mentor empowers a person to see a possible future, and believe it can be obtained.
invest your wealth and create more
If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.
Investor Group (within Hicostians)
Entrepreneurship Program FAQs
Any hicostian who is out of college
Everyone has many ideas. If you are not serious enough for your venture, this is not the right program for you. Apply for this program only if you have decided to go on the entrepreneurship journey.
This program is just bringing all relevant stakeholders under the same roof. If you are able to convince the investors with your idea and capabilities, it’s upto them to invest. NO obligation on anyone.
FAQ for Mentors
Any hicostian who is not participating as Entrepreneur.
- Play a supporting role in preparing the business plan with the participant(s). Most of the founders are unstructured in their thoughts but they have the courage to solve a real world problem. Mentors need to nurture their thoughts so that participant(s) can deliver a robust business plan
- Ask tough and relevant questions to the participant(s) and help them to find the answers. In other words, push the participant(s) to identify the risks in their business plans and the mitigation strategy as well.
- Spend at least 3 hrs per week with the participant(s). Additional hours are dependent on mutual understanding.
- There will be a Q & A session after the business presentation with investors. Mentors need to prepare the founders. Money is at stake here.
Mental satisfaction and sense of contribution 🙂